Friday, January 27, 2012

Fight the good fight of Faith

"But without faith it is impossible to please God." What a powerful statement. Without our faith in action, we don't please God. Let's face it, life is tough enough with all the trials and tribulations, but if we are to please God in the midst of our trials, we must have faith. "Faith is the evidance of things hoped for and the substance of things not seen."
My faith is increasing. I go on fasts and I pray. Currently I'm fighting to keep my house. Financial decisions I made years ago, didn't work out with the downturn of the housing market. But I have faith that God will rectify my situation through His divine power, because He loves me. He loves you too. He is the God of love.
So I have hope and I believe that God is blessing me in the midst of this huge trial. My marriage and family life is much stronger. If you are going through a trial, I suggest you go on an extended fast either a Danial fast or a water fast. The fast will be tough, but when you are through it, God will have broken strongholds in your life. He's done if for me.
A friend of mine said, "Without the trial, there is no testimony." I look forward to the testimony about how God has blessed me. Deuteronomy 28 says, "I am blessed in the city and I'm blessed in the country. Everything I put my hand to, shall prosper. I am the head and not the tail."
I can't wait to give my testimony of God's deliverance in my life!
If you are struggling, seek Him. He loves you and wants you to come to Him. If you want someone to talk to, send me a post and I'll dialogue with you.
God bless you,
Coach Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment