Wednesday, September 8, 2010

"An Evening of Prayer"

I want to thank everyone who came out to pray for the Youth of Ramona and this Nation with us on Sept. 4th in Ramona Oaks Park in Ramona, Ca. It was a huge success. I've received a number of phone calls and emails about how blessed it was. May God receive the praise and honor for the success of His event. It was the Holy Spirit who told me to set this up 7 months ago. I wrestled with Him in February. I wrestled with Him when He told me to go to the Ramona Fair with flyers two days before the fair, but it was all His plan. I wrestled with Him when He told me to get candles. We serve a mighty God. Everything He told me to do, worked with His excellence. It wasn't me, it was Him. He's very concerned with this next generation of youth. They will be the endtime harvesters before Jesus comes again.
The music by Jason Winters and his band was awesome! He's signed up for the National Day of Prayer in May of next year.
Jonathan Rizzo's testimony about going up to heaven and meeting Jesus was quite inspiring. The men who led the prayers all night, Pablo, Mike, Jim, Phil, Jesus, Gene, Mick, and Skip our MC were anointed and all of them brought something unique from their hearts. Special thanks to Al, Scot, and Lonny and the men and women from In His Steps.
Sunday I was exhausted. I had several challenges put before me, but the Lord has brought me through them. As long as I stay focussed on Him, I will stay above water, no matter what is happening around me. That's what warriors do in battle. They stay focussed. They keep pressing toward the mark during the heat of battle, following the high Calling of Jesus Christ in their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment