Friday, September 3, 2010

Spirit Warriors Unite!

Tomorrow is a huge day for the Kingdom of God, for all Ramona. Tomorrow the Body of Christ is going to gather together in Ramona Oaks Park under the trees to pray for the Youth of Ramona and this Nation. I hope all believers in Jesus Christ come to the park with their swords dusted off.
This morning I was called early by Jesus Hernandez to come to the park and pray. We did. Later in the morning, Al and John took me to the park and we anointed it with oil. Tonight I'm meeting others at Main Street Church in Ramona to pray for tomorrow.
The Holy Spirit is leading this Evening of Prayer and I expect to see mighty things happen. I expect the glory of God to fill the park. I expect the Lord Jesus to meet us there and heal the sick and mend the broken hearted. I expect the angels of God to be in attendance. "Aren't they all ministering spirits sent to serve the heirs of salvation."(Hebrews 1:14)
It will be a glorious time for the Body of Christ and I hope you will be in attendance.
It's time to retake the land and tomorrow Christ, The Commander and Chief of the Army of the Lord, will lead a charge that will push back the forces of darkness and set the captives free. But we have a part. We are coming together as a Body. Never mind what church you go to. Keep going. Never mind the denomination. It's not about division, its about Unity in the Body of Christ like never before. When we come together as the Body of Christ, we will see the heavens open, the earth move and shake like never before here in Ramona. I hope to see you tomorrow - Coach Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment